1.) Donate to our Youth Wish List. All items must be new and packaged.
- Bath body and face towels
- Gift cards for clothing, shoes, gas, and groceries
- Individualized snacks
- Bottled water and juice
- School supplies
- Male grooming supplies
- Empowering and or Educational Magazines & Books
- Toys & Games (i.e.: card games, puzzles, cross word, and children learning toys)
- Desktop Computer & Printer
- Writing diaries and journals
2.) Know your resources.
National human trafficking resource center: 1-888-373-7888
National runaway safe line: 1-800-786-2929
National suicide prevention lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
National center for missing and exploited children (NCMEC): 1-800-843-5678
National teen dating violence hotline: 1-866-331-9474
Healthy relationships and dating abuse: loveisrespect.org
Community youth services: http://communityyouthservices.org/resources.shtml
3.) STAY CONNECTED!
Volunteer for SafeQuest Solano
For more information about our youth services, contact us at (707)422-7345