WHO WE ARE
Started in 1976 SafeQuest Solano, formerly known as Solano Women’s Crisis Center, is a dual Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Agency that serves all of Solano County (Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun, Vacaville, & Vallejo). We provide advocacy services, safety, and support to all those who are affected by domestic violence and sexual assault.
The services we offer have expanded greatly in the past few years to include the following:
- 24-hour Crisis Line
- Sexual Assault Response Team – 24 hour response
- State-certified emergency shelter
- Youth Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Individual Peer Counseling
- Protection Order Assistance and Court Accompaniment
- Human Trafficking Advocacy and CSEC Advocacy
- Victim Advocacy
- Case Management
- Community Referrals
- Community Education
- School Based Prevention Education Programs
- Safety Planning
- Confidential Address Program
- Financial Empowerment
- Elder Abuse Program
All these services are free of charge, confidential, and multilingual.
Our goal is to provide culturally competent services with emphasis in a trauma informed environment. We are also the state designated rape crisis center in Solano County and a state certified domestic violence agency with 40+ years of victim-centered services in Solano County.