All services provided by SafeQuest Solano are free, confidential, non-discriminatory, and offered in multiple languages.
Click on the links below to learn more…
- Domestic Violence Program
- Sexual Assault Program
- Youth Services Program
- Elder Abuse Program
- Children Active Arts
All of our programs include the following services:
- Safety Planning: Advocates help clients with safety plans to ensure their well-being. SafeQuest Solano also participates in the Safe at Home Program administered by the California Secretary of State’s office.
- Case Management: Our case management services help clients by providing them with options and linking them to community resources and referrals that will meet their individual specific needs. SafeQuest Solano partners with other agencies, both in and out of Solano County.
- Individual Peer Counseling: Individual Peer Counseling sessions provide clients with a safe space for them to share their experiences with an advocate.
- Support Groups: Clients may attend weekly ongoing sessions for support. Support groups are led by an advocate who covers different educational topics and strategies regarding domestic violence and /or sexual assault.